To ensure a pension that meets your needs, there are many criteria that must be taken into consideration. For example, the tax burden should be reduced in order to maximise your pension. Moreover, inheritance planning should also be included in the overall planning in order to avoid your pension from becoming an unnecessary burden.
- Pension fund – pension or capital withdrawal?
- Tax optimisation until retirement and thereafter
- Mortgage – repay or look for an optimum secondary financing?
- Inheritance and estate planning – which solution makes sense?
- Capital investments – which instruments and strategies suit your risk capacity and risk tolerance?
For an initial free consultation without any obligation whatsoever, please click here to contact us or call our hotline on 0800 822 288 in order to make an appointment directly with your consulting specialist.